In the process of voting and returning your mail ballot, make sure to follow the steps below:
Read all the instructions.
1. Use BLACK or BLUE ink to mark your choices on the ballot.
2. Place voted ballot in the Ballot Envelope and seal it.
3. Place Ballot Envelope in the enclosed pre-addressed carrier envelope.
4. Provide your identification number underneath the flap.
5. Seal carrier envelope and sign where indicated exactly as you signed your mail ballot application.
6. Place appropriate postage and return it.