You may vote early by-mail if you are registered to vote and meet one of the following criteria:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FOR BALLOT BY MAIL
SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR A BALLOT BY MAIL
Annual Application for Ballot By Mail
- Away from the county of residence on Election Day and during the early voting period;
- Sick or disabled;
- 65 years of age or older on Election Day;
- or Confined in jail, but eligible to vote.
(ABBM) – Applicants who are 65 years of age or older or are disabled qualify to apply for Annual Application for Ballot By Mail (ABBM). Choosing the ‘annual’ option ensures these applicants will receive a mail ballot for all elections held during a calendar year. Annual applications may be submitted starting the first day of a calendar year (January 1) and not later than the 11h day before Election Day.
– Applicants who do not qualify to submit an “Annual” ballot-by-mail application may submit an application for a single election
starting the 60th day before election day but not later than the 11h day before Election Day. If the 11th day is a weekend or holiday, the deadline is the first preceding business day.
Send your application by:
- Email: BBM@cco.hctx.net
- FAX to (713)-755-4983 or (713)-437-8683
- Regular mail to:
- Stan Stanart
- Harris County Clerk
- Attn: Elections Division
- P.O. Box 1148
- Houston, TX 77251-1148
- Common or contract carrier:
Harris County Clerk
1001, Preston, 4th Flr, Rm. 440
Houston, TX 77002